sábado, 29 de octubre de 2011

Jet Airliner


Lonely avenue, sensational heart the times were hard and I was running I could feel my chance was coming another time, another place A pillow filled with frozen tears see the gates, a distant fire Show the way, to my desire laying down my heart for you, Cause I´m lonely, feelin´ blue I know that I´ll never die on love but I´ll never get enough, I got no time to lose on my avenue to a jet airliner avenue to my broken dreams my avenue to a jet airliner like an old old movie-scene my heart - avenue to a jet airliner brings me back to the dreams I loved! Good guys only win in movies!The avenue is closed, is closed, forever! Love can breed misunderstanding but my heart will soon be landing, another love on golden wings, I´ll buy you diamond rings waitin´ for a lonely rainbow, magic wave where will I go breaking down my heart to you´Cause I´m lonely, feelin´ blue I know that I´ll never die on love but I´ll never get enough, I got no time to lose but you know you can change it!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario